Carnines Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 What would you get for a daily ground pounding set up?
CJ18 Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 With $1000 budget for a pair of 15s, 2 DC Audio XL 15s or a pair of Ascendant Audio Mayhems would do nicely. The mayhems would push you about $100 over budget though.
Carnines Posted May 3, 2015 Author Report Posted May 3, 2015 How are the sound quality on the mayhems?
Carnines Posted May 3, 2015 Author Report Posted May 3, 2015 I see. I've seen a lot of good things about mayhems. Think it'd be too much bass for an extended cab?
CJ18 Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Not at all. I have stuffed 8 Level 5 15s into a crew cab F150. No such thing as too much bass.
Carnines Posted May 3, 2015 Author Report Posted May 3, 2015 I can imagine the back glass was about to flex out
Carnines Posted May 3, 2015 Author Report Posted May 3, 2015 I like being able to see lol. Wall would be nice but vision is better.
CJ18 Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 I used to think the same way, then the addiction got worse. In all seriousness though, a pair of XLs ro Mayhems would make you very happy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.