Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed HDS2 = Sound Quality?


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Soundqubed was answering questions/comments today so I said they should implement a "sound quality" line of subwoofers via facebook...in response, Soundqubed said that "The HDS2 line is a perfect SQ woofer". Is this true?? I mean soundqubed is definitely known for spl not sq....and the HDS2 series is thier cheapest series...

Posted

Well I guess it depends on your definition of "SQ". The HDS2 series do have relatively low inductance and can give pretty even response if put in an appropriate box. So I guess by comparison to the HDC subs you could call them SQ. They aren't any ScanSpeak though, that's for sure.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Well I guess it depends on your definition of "SQ". The HDS2 series do have relatively low inductance and can give pretty even response if put in an appropriate box. So I guess by comparison to the HDC subs you could call them SQ. They aren't any ScanSpeak though, that's for sure.

Yeah, I agree with you. I feel like Soundqubed was just trying to sell their product.

Posted

They for sure know their drivers are primarily designed to get loud, pretty hard to reply to a statement like yours.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3168 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...