Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Looking for a box design. Rockford Fosgate T0 10" subs


CA14

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two Rockford Fosgate T0 10" subs. Im looking to either do a t-line with one sub or do a ported box with the two, depending on what would work better with my space.

I had tremble awhile back and could design boxes, but i only have a mac now and can't get it to work. So I'm looking for help or will pay for a design or whatever i need to do to get one.

Car is a 69 Camaro.

Maximum space for box would be

14" deep

39" wide

12.5 tall

I definitely want to go ported or a t-line just not sure if i can manage that with that space, but its worth a try. Any help from anyone?

Posted

Thanks for the reply i was hoping yo would chime in. The above dimensions give me about 2.9 cu ft of airspace (if I'm right). That would be enough or should i shrink the box any. And should they share the chamber or do they each need their own separate chamber?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1228 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...