JNells Posted May 8, 2015 Report Posted May 8, 2015 Just sharing a recent box I built for 2 15" L7s. Going in a 2001 Tahoe. Box is double baffled, 10.2 cuft after displacements, 188sq in of port, tuned to 33hz. Mock up Port area and sides assembled, the rest is only placed for pic at this point. Added a bracing to the front At this point it was time to take it to the garage, added the main brace, and got everything but top piece assembled. Before adding the top, I did a mixture of resin/body fill (milkshake) on the interior seams, creating kind of a "round over". I did this instead of doing 45s. (Sorry didn't take pics of this process or finished result before adding the top) I also body filled the screw holes and the outside seams as well Holes cut... Placed them as far back from port as possible. And subs fit Added terminals and mounted the subs using 1/4" bolts and t-nuts. Malibu Build Log
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 8, 2015 Report Posted May 8, 2015 Looks real good! "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.