well, to be honest, I actually got it back a few weeks ago. today's the first day in a long while it's been clear enough outside to wash it and grab a few pics though.

when I bought the keep the paint was a chalky mess. body was laser straight, but bad paint. so, for my bday my wife was awesome enough to get it painted for me (love her!)! now, ill be upfront.. its a maaco job. I bought the jeep just for a stereo build, and its old and it has 200k miles on it. im sorry if you dont approve. I've had my wifes del sol painted by maaco about 5 years ago, and its holding up great, so no, im not to worried. yes, there was overspray on one tire tread, one door lock, and the door kick panel. moral of the story:tape it yourself. that said, im super happy, and no longer ashamed to be seen in it, lol.

it still needs reassembled (im repainting the roof rack, and ive got all new emblems to install), but im pretty happy, so I thought id post up some pics!

20150510_142002_zpsscr5vlis.jpg

20150510_142002_zpsscr5vlis.jpg

20150510_142031_zpsp4de0bpr.jpg20150510_145945-1_zpsemlosphs.jpg

wendy do you think? :)

I bought the jeep just for a stereo build,

:lol:

I did :D. I was looking for a tahoe, but this came along at such a great price, and running so well, I couldn't turn it down. sad thing is.. I've owned it like a tear.. still rocking factory crap. ive been busy fixing this and that on it, etc. and collecting pieces for the stereo, the actual stereo hasnt been put in! but, ive got line.. 80% of the stuff I need!

looks nice, but just sell it man, 200k miles it's gonna nickel and dime ya FOREVERRRR. While it looks nice and tranny isn't completely out just sell it!!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

looks nice, but just sell it man, 200k miles it's gonna nickel and dime ya FOREVERRRR. While it looks nice and tranny isn't completely out just sell it!!!!!!!!

already talked with my wife about it. if I sell it I need to replace it with another suv I know nothing about the history of. she'd rather I keep it. and as such, she gave me the go ahead to make an appt with my tranny shop for a full rebuild, AS WELL AS an appt at my mechanics to have the transfer case and the engine completely rebuilt :)

Archived