sirhutson Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 The design changed midbuild, but es ok! boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
LT.Smoke Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 I love T-Lines.. They get down.. Nice brother Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
sirhutson Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 I love T-Lines.. They get down.. Nice brother Sounded good on the sound board, i think it will jam in the truck boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
LT.Smoke Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 I love T-Lines.. They get down.. Nice brotherSounded good on the sound board, i think it will jam in the truck I have had 3 different T-lines they all got down for low power... I had an Mtx 5500 12 on 1500 watts...Then swapped to a Mmats Dreadnaut both were bad ass in my accord trunk.... The last one I had was a single mtx 5508 running off 125 watts in my impala trunk and it was a killer setup for super low power Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Bump4life Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 Nice box! Post specs if It's good!!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
sirhutson Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 Nice box! Post specs if It's good!!! Indeed. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.