Domenic Muscolo Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 I need help making a box I don't have a program to make a design any more I wad hoping someone could help really quick I recently got 2 american bass tnt 10s I have an American bass vfl 80.1 does any one have aby bus ideas or designs please help!
Cj Kumz Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 When asking for enclosure help please post the max available space you have in dimensions, the car you using and the type of music you listen to. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Domenic Muscolo Posted May 16, 2015 Author Report Posted May 16, 2015 I have a max width of 36 inches a max height of 15 inches and what ever depth needed considering I drive a 4runner and have alot of room I like to listen to alot of hip hop and rap anything with alot of bass
Joe X Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 Depth is most important since the port shoud be firing back and it needs clearance to the rear gate.
Domenic Muscolo Posted May 16, 2015 Author Report Posted May 16, 2015 The total area that I have a valuable to the the end of the gate is 37 inches so the max area I have is 36 inches wide 15 inches tall and a total of 37 deep it could possibly be the only specifics is I can't have the subs face up
Joe X Posted May 17, 2015 Report Posted May 17, 2015 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide, bracing is 1 1/4" wooden dowel rods:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.