Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown Sa 15's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks great man... Neat install too

Thank you! I can't believe how much of a difference a proper box and wiring with a second battery made. Now I need a bigger amp, so I can try to break into the 150's

Posted

It looks like there was no way to fire the port back after all with the batts there, as is always the case firing everything up and tall box you will have to deal with the roof.

Posted

It looks like there was no way to fire the port back after all with the batts there, as is always the case firing everything up and tall box you will have to deal with the roof.

Yea, unfortunately there was no way to do subs up port back. We tried several variations of the box, and there simply was never enough room. It still sounds amazing though, and 100 times better than the box that the shop designed! Like I said, I will be pulling the headliner this weekend, and re-bracing the roof, then adding deadner/dampening.

  • 11 months later...
Posted

Hey everyone, I AM BACK!!! I am just about to finish up my current build, which is 4 Sundown SA 15s on 2 Nendo 2ks, in a 4th.. Will get pictures up soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...