Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Port wall and 45's

IMG_3606.jpg

45 on both sides of the port wall

IMG_3607.jpg

Port positioning

IMG_3609.jpg

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

just another shot of the port

3216bdb8-ee3e-456d-bb47-d095642889b4.jpg

box and port together

IMG_3632.jpg

opening for the window. Inside is custom LED light bar that can change colors of the inside of the box.

IMG_3647.jpg

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

1.5 inch thick acrylic for the window

IMG_3636.jpg

window in but not bolted...

IMG_3645.jpg

the acrylic here is edge lit and drilled. Im waiting on my SMD sunflash to finish the frame work on the back side of the baffel...

IMG_3655.jpg

PS. Im kinda a Rockford nutt hugger :)

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

Thats going to be a sexy box

thanks man I appreciate it.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

i can control the edge lighting color as well so i can contrast the color inside the box with any other color.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/symmetry9898/th_IMG_3657.mp4

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

I think getting this song uff at a reasonable price isn't gonna happen unless you got the hookup. It's like 650-700 dollars a sheet for 3/4 inchworm it's probably double that for 1.5 inch. I'm in Philadelphia so there are plenty of places to shop around for it. This piece is 33 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch. It was about 90 bucks, uvkily I didn't have to ship it because the shit is heavy.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

I see you have a Mechman 370 and on the website they have a 240a. I would guess you had it specially made, but my question is did you have to change your serpentine belt? Different size I mean.

Posted

I do not have it yet. The mechman elite 370 is what I will be going with as its a direct fit. I may even go as far as to run it as a secondary I'm not sure yet. I like to overkill on electrical

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1162 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...