Jump to content

Makes me feel old, but this is funny


Recommended Posts

Posted

I remember those SunnyD commercials from back in 1995, I guess that's when they quit advertising. They've been burned into my memory though... lol I guess they did a throw back Thursday commercial with the original cast 20 years later. Pretty funny.

Original:

New:

Posted

The last video is pretty funny very cool of sunnyD I think. Reminds me of me still being in the audio game . Yeah I got the Car Audio Bug bad, want stop can't stop bumping .Your as old as you feel people .

Posted

at 1:16

LOL

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...