206xtreme Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 I see people wondering about beyma loudspeakers, so I remembered I somewhere have a video with what those speakers can do. Unfortunatelly I was alone, so I had no one to handle the soundsystem and press the gas pedal for more currents by the alternators, that's why I didn't set it on maximum levels. (on maximum levels a song apparently can cause damages to midrange speakers when frequencies drop) Just notice until where the cell phone's microphone distorts from the SPL. And, trust me, I am NOT loud enough compared with other simillar setups. (It's a Greek song, I tried to find one with little ups and downs at frequencies and signer's voice volume because as I already said I was alone) Enjoy. I don't know how to embed it so I will leave the link here. https://youtu.be/D_Bd8QVOYqg 2007 Peugeot 206 1400cc 75hpHead Unit: Pioneer DEH 80PRSSpeakers+Tweeters Amplifier: 2 x Hifonics Colossus Generation X3Bass Amplifiers: 2 x Taramps HD8000 (quadraple copper terminals by Toolmaker Metalworkz)Tweeters: 6 x Digital Designs VO-B2 + 4 x Beyma CP21/fMidrange Speakers: 20 x 8" Beyma 8M100 NdSubwoofers: 2 x Digital Designs 9918 walledAlternators: Mechman 320A universal + Bosch 260ARCA: Dragster OFC twisted triple shieldedWires: 0gauge big3 upgrade with SP audio, Currents with SP audio, Grounds with Rockford FosgateBatteries: 980AH of power with copper rails.Alarm: Python 5303P So far 161.4 dB with a Cadence 9kW @ Salamina 2014.
knowledge Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 they are serious i love me some beyma but they are expensive i have a few. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
dolarbilz Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 Would live to run beyma again.there sd35 dome mid is awesome..
206xtreme Posted May 28, 2015 Author Report Posted May 28, 2015 They are not THAT expensive, at least in Greece is one of the most vfm midrange speakers priced at 65 euros (~70USD) per piece on catalog price. We do have certain models though with different prices. Beyma 8M100 iron (is the cheapest one) Beyma 8M100 iron/Nd Beyma 8M100 (the original) Beyma 8M100 Nd Beyma 8MI100 Beyma PRO 8MI These are all 8" mids Most people use the first cheapest option I use Beyma 8M100 Nd (priced at 125 euros per piece / catalog price) 2007 Peugeot 206 1400cc 75hpHead Unit: Pioneer DEH 80PRSSpeakers+Tweeters Amplifier: 2 x Hifonics Colossus Generation X3Bass Amplifiers: 2 x Taramps HD8000 (quadraple copper terminals by Toolmaker Metalworkz)Tweeters: 6 x Digital Designs VO-B2 + 4 x Beyma CP21/fMidrange Speakers: 20 x 8" Beyma 8M100 NdSubwoofers: 2 x Digital Designs 9918 walledAlternators: Mechman 320A universal + Bosch 260ARCA: Dragster OFC twisted triple shieldedWires: 0gauge big3 upgrade with SP audio, Currents with SP audio, Grounds with Rockford FosgateBatteries: 980AH of power with copper rails.Alarm: Python 5303P So far 161.4 dB with a Cadence 9kW @ Salamina 2014.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.