Second Skin Audio

Wiring 9 Dual 4ohm Subs Together.

Envoyon2s

lol im tryn to figure it out myself, i have 8 dual 4 and its a final of 1.4 actual ohm... cant get the math to work for 9 lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

wire them to be 8ohm each sub, and with 9

8ohm divieded by 9 =.88 ohms little lower act. and with imp rise i think it would be safe on a decent 1ohm stable amp

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Ok i have 9 12" subs that are dual 4ohm each. Is it possible to wire all 9 to a single channel? Would i work 3 sets of 3 subs to .67ohm, thus i have 3 .67ohm loads and then series them three and get 2ohms correct? Thanks for the help guys.

Yes :)

Exactly as you put it.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

^^ Mrwiggles beat me

I would have done it in groups of 3 subs, wired to 2.66ohms, and work from there

either 3 amps

or 0.88ohms

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

o snap i was correct on the ohm load? lol i guess i will be buying my 9th 15 this week and throw that puppy in and run that monster mojo at .88-.6 ohms that should rock

roughly 3900-4000 watts rms....

Archived