Second Skin Audio

Avalanche escalade ext owners. Any ideas for 4 15s?

Beanz

Hey guys anyone have a design for 4 15s for in the back of the bed.. Mostly likely going to go with the soundquebed hds300 15s

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Hey guys anyone have a design for 4 15s for in the back of the bed.. Mostly likely going to go with the soundquebed hds300 15s

Don't mean to sound like a douche, but if you have to ask for the box specs id recommend going with a 2 sub set up. 4 15s would have to go in a clam and you need a bit of experience to mess with those because essentially it's a 6th order.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I already have a 2 sub set up

I'm just looking for some ideas on how to go with this.. I have 2 18s with the center port in right now but I'm looking to go into the 4 15s range. I want to go with what Steve had done it the rescalade but he said he can't remember the specs on the box

Don't mean to sound like a douche, but if you have to ask for the box specs id recommend going with a 2 sub set up. 4 15s would have to go in a clam and you need a bit of experience to mess with those because essentially it's a 6th order.
so ur saying to have a big set up u need to now how to calculate a enclosure bro wow I guess

I'm just looking for some ideas on how to go with this.. I have 2 18s with the center port in right now but I'm looking to go into the 4 15s range. I want to go with what Steve had done it the rescalade but he said he can't remember the specs on the box

I also have an avalanch brother I have so much room I would do a 4th oreder just for that type of enclosure u need to get a person that knows a lot about 4th orders I recommend use ram design or car audio fabrication or wooferwarehouse.com

What do you have mr505mr505 a 4th order or a 6th order?

Yeah I just need ideas on how the 4yh order and how big it's gonna be in there

Archived