punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 sorry from the back seat to the trunk its 40 inches
Joe X Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 To get better performance you need to do everything as best as you can and to do a lot of experimentation, playing with the position of the box is really important, the box above can be used firing everything backwards or forwards mainly if your seats fold down, if you are firing backwards the box needs to have some free airspace around it so that sound waves can make their way to the cabin. have some pics of the trunk?
punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Ok cool and my sets do fold down and I would like to have them facing me but what ever is going to sound batter ...and pics idk how to post pics on here I have not done it but I'll try idk if this is how you do it but here it goes ... http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/hepnerstefan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_005256_zpsdc24edpi.jpg.html?filters[user]=143307971&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=4 http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/hepnerstefan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_005234_zpsjaqejszm.jpg.html?filters[user]=143307971&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3 http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/hepnerstefan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_005227_zpssmm5tokt.jpg.html?filters[user]=143307971&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2 http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/hepnerstefan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_005218_zpsmishzyki.jpg.html?filters[user]=143307971&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1 http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/hepnerstefan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150605_005204_zpsiyyh9gmr.jpg.html?filters[user]=143307971&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
Joe X Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 For a forward firing setup you will need to make sure the car bracing does not cover the port at all and you will need to seal off which is some extra work, firing back looks also possible as long as the enclosure back is not completely pushed against the backseats and there's enough port clearance, need to check that, from the pics both ways are possible is just a matter of testing to see what you will like best Here's a setup front firing and sealed off with a center port design just to give you and idea on how it looks:
punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Ya I'm sure I can do something like that thanks dude your really help full so that box design well work for me I see that that pic of the port is in the middle does that matter
Joe X Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 The center port can be done if the port on the side can't clear car's bracing and in the center will.
punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Should I should I measure that hole behind the back seat
punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 I think I can make that box work I'm just going to have to build around it to seal it off
punchy Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Well dude thanks for everything but my wife crashed our car and got into a car accident every one and everything is ok but the car is fucked off now so ya thanks bro
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.