punchy Posted June 6, 2015 Author Report Posted June 6, 2015 It's cool bro now I have to work on getting a new can shit sucks but it's life
punchy Posted June 6, 2015 Author Report Posted June 6, 2015 but thanks for all the help once again and hey it's a minor setback for a major comeback lmao
kmb504 Posted June 7, 2015 Report Posted June 7, 2015 Damn man, same thing happened to me a few months ago. The day after my sub came in, I got in a wreck.
punchy Posted June 7, 2015 Author Report Posted June 7, 2015 Ya sucks ass cack and ball sacks lol..well now I can get that new car I have been wanting I guess
punchy Posted June 7, 2015 Author Report Posted June 7, 2015 Mostly but we well find out really soon lol to be continued
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.