How do i sign up?

CodyLucente

I want to be able to compete in the 2015 events such as DB Drag and i dont know how to register. i know i am in Canada but the closest event for me would be the Detroit area.

Do i sign up per event, do i have to sign up to the league. help please

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Each org you can sign up day of the show. You can pay for a membership for each org through their websites and sometimes at the shows as well.

Organizations (DBDRA, IASCA etc.) memberships normally go towards tracking your points and attendance of shows through out the season. If this is your first time competing I would suggest to attend as many shows as possible as the season is halfway over already. Unless you plan to make a big run at multiple shows over the next couple of months. Season ends for Orgs. at the end of September and Finals are held in October usually.

Each org you can sign up day of the show. You can pay for a membership for each org through their websites and sometimes at the shows as well.

Organizations (DBDRA, IASCA etc.) memberships normally go towards tracking your points and attendance of shows through out the season. If this is your first time competing I would suggest to attend as many shows as possible as the season is halfway over already. Unless you plan to make a big run at multiple shows over the next couple of months. Season ends for Orgs. at the end of September and Finals are held in October usually.

bang.......

it may be half over for you guys bet i have had snow on the ground up to may. and its still to cold to enjoy a competition here.

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

It halfway over speaking Nationally and Internationally. I saw you were from Canada so I just wanted to address it appropriately.

Canada has a good amount of shows from what I understand. Nothing like before but, there are a few. Snow, Rain and Sun doesn't stop a show from happening a natural disaster maybe LOL. I know a few shows in northern regions that are held indoor just to get them going. Location Location Location is all it comes down too.

Archived