Women throw fists at Wal-Mart

_paralyzed_

i think that even if i was to be handicapped i would avoid using the cart or even the parking spot.. only way i would use them is if i really needed them..

my mom is 55 years old and she acts like she is older. her ass needs to sit down every 5 minutes and everything she does is sitting down.. i tell her she should be glad she can walk and shit and she should do it more often, stop acting like you're handicapped. the day she really cant do it she will wish she would be able to the things she didn't do when she had the chance.. it goes in one ear out the other

she has diabetes and takes insulin, she does everything she shouldn't do. take insulin and 2 minutes later she is pounding that coca cola.. i ask her how many years you think you have left. i tell her the way youre going i dont think you'll make it to 5 years so you should take shit more serious

• 1 year later...

Holy thread revival batman. My kids have seen me argue and my oldest is the only one to see me fight. I was young when she was born, in jail and her mom's boyfriend was hitting her. I wanted to fight head up because I knew I'd beat the brakes off him but my homey's wasn't hearing that shit. He's pretty much handicapped now. This was like 10 years ago and now we live in the burbs,lol

Archived