Sonic Electronix

What would YOU buy with $500?!

1.) What Subwoofer?

2.) What Amplifier?

I'm a noob with car audio and I want something good. I got myself some money saved up, and I'm gonna buy a new double din head unit and my dad will help me build a box. I noticed from searching threads there's a couple people who use a program that shows the measurements and my dad said he could easily cut to spec for the pieces.

The $500 budget is just for the subwoofer and amplifier. And I just have a stock alternator.

Thank you!

Keep in mind, proper install and proper airspace matters most. Most everything else people say...is opinion.

Yea I'm gonna pay for a professional shop here in town to wire it. I'm just looking for options because I don't know what's really out there and what's the best for my budget. Most people around here have Kicker lol. And I know I don't want to settle. I want the good stuff!

1.) What Subwoofer?

2.) What Amplifier?

I'm a noob with car audio and I want something good. I got myself some money saved up, and I'm gonna buy a new double din head unit and my dad will help me build a box. I noticed from searching threads there's a couple people who use a program that shows the measurements and my dad said he could easily cut to spec for the pieces.

The $500 budget is just for the subwoofer and amplifier. And I just have a stock alternator.

Thank you!

What kind of vehicle? Subwoofer size do you want? What's the maximum amount of space you're willing to give up? Sealed/Ported/4th Order Bandpass/or 6th Order Bandpass? What kind of music do you listen to?

Answer these and you'll get better help.

Vehicle: 2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 5.0L V8 4x4

BIG 3: Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0 Gauge OFC Power Amp Kit

Headunit: Stock (Leaving factory look)

Speakers: Stock

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 10" D2 wired down to 1 ohm

Enclosure: ~1.5 cubic feet tuned to ~34 Hz (Port Area ~24 inches)

Amplifier(s): Sundown Audio SAE1000.1D

Amp Power Kit: Knukonceptz Complete 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit

2006 Nissan Maxima. Subwoofer Size: Any. I don't know the amount of space, if you're asking for dimensions. Ported Box. Idk what the bandpass is. And I listen to mainly country, but with a system I'll listen to a lot more bass stuff. My friend showed me some songs by decaf in his truck, so probably that stuff.

Will you be doing the "Big 3" in 1/0 Gauge Wire (Highly Recommend)? If you can get us the maximum dimensions of your trunk that you would want to use then that'll help us tremendously.

Vehicle: 2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 5.0L V8 4x4

BIG 3: Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0 Gauge OFC Power Amp Kit

Headunit: Stock (Leaving factory look)

Speakers: Stock

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 10" D2 wired down to 1 ohm

Enclosure: ~1.5 cubic feet tuned to ~34 Hz (Port Area ~24 inches)

Amplifier(s): Sundown Audio SAE1000.1D

Amp Power Kit: Knukonceptz Complete 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit

Archived