Jump to content

Running soundqubed component active?


pk222

Recommended Posts

Posted

The gains about a third up. Waiting for the dd-1 to be back In stock. The amp does get hot and I'm working on getting fans.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I received my Jbl kit. The quality of this kit looks amazing. And I lucked out big time that one of the mounting options happened to be almost the exact size of the soundqubed tweeters. I was worried I was going to have to figure out some trim rings. I'm still going to have to do something since the soundqubed tweeters had to be mounted with screws and the jbl's have a mounting ring behind the door. I haven't installed yet but I can already tell it was worth the swap. The kit alone weighs about 15 pounds

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...