Help With Running Wires...

I was just wondering if you guys have any tricks for keeping wires out of sight? My rear speakers are on stands behind the couch basically in the middle of the room (only decent place to put them) & I really don't want to have cables lieing across the floor, I haven't hooked them up for a few months cause I dunno what to do about the wires... :blink:

Thanks!

for u go under the house, drill a hole in the floor big enuf for the wire to come thru, run the wire, fill it....and no wire seen, or you can put a rug underneath it

we ran all our wires under the crown molding, but out speakers are also on the ceeling facing at an angle

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If you want to do it the hard way rip up the carpet and open up the walls. But the way Logan said to do it will be the easiest for you to do while your down there i would also run like 2 or three more speaker wires just incase you decide to add more speakers later there already there. It just saves you the hassle of running more wires.

Archived