Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2010 Tundra Box Help


strocket

Recommended Posts

Posted

36aa28ff5bfbefe39248eb5235459c7e.jpg

You won't notice any loss of space in the back with the enclosure like that. Maybe 3-4 notches on the seat. If it bothers you, pull the plastic off the back wall and you'll gain a little more depth.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...


2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

Posted

arcwcb... Does that seat back have to be "finished" in any way if I take that plastic off? I have no reason why it bugs me so much, you never see those seat backs. At the same time though, I'd rather leave it vs. have to do any kind of upholstery.

Triticum... Joe X..... am I good to go? Waiting for the stamp of approval from the engineers before I start building this thing

Posted

Oh, I didn't mean the plastic on the back of the seat, I meant the plastic on the back wall, where the window rolls down. That plastic can come off and you'll gain an inch or so of additional depth (if you need it).

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...


2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

Posted

arcwcb... Does that seat back have to be "finished" in any way if I take that plastic off? I have no reason why it bugs me so much, you never see those seat backs. At the same time though, I'd rather leave it vs. have to do any kind of upholstery.

Triticum... Joe X..... am I good to go? Waiting for the stamp of approval from the engineers before I start building this thing

Your design looks good to me. Proceed and post pics!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

arcwcb... Does that seat back have to be "finished" in any way if I take that plastic off? I have no reason why it bugs me so much, you never see those seat backs. At the same time though, I'd rather leave it vs. have to do any kind of upholstery.

Triticum... Joe X..... am I good to go? Waiting for the stamp of approval from the engineers before I start building this thing

It's a difficult thing to build but it looks well I agree, double check all your calculations before proceeding to build.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...