Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SA12 4" aeroport. Will it fit?


KMS

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if the flared entrance will make contact with the magnet and not be able to fit. My google sketchup skills are lacking and can't make it out. 1.76@31hz sub up port back.

oNdkyFw.png

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

The parts can be put together as follows in those box dimensions:

clearance.jpg

Wow. Thank you very much Joe. Wasn't expecting help here, but here it is! I tried doing it but I think the port flare was coming in contact with the magnet. I didn't think about moving the subwoofer back out of the way though but sure enough. It looks like it clears the tube. Any ideal locations to place the subwoofer and port locations?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

Well I guess you want to clear the flares so about halfway the length of the pipe would make sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...