I understand what your going for. A loud system and if you want to add more speakers in the rear that's cool. Most of us find out its about imaging and front stage sound with possible some rear fill for the best all around sound system. Bummer you don't have room in your kick panels because that's a better option than the rear.

Next best would be better door speakers and more power. Most started with coaxes and went to comps passive then comps active. Even 3-way up front.

What ever you do is cool. Deadening and install brings speakers to life and is always worth the time. Tuned in!

Yeah I really wanted to do some speakers in the kicks but don't think its possible. I want to do something with my doors but I don't wanna mess it up maybe I'll try and get some door panels from another car to experiment with If they turn out good I could put them on my car if not I'm going to at least do some sound deadener on the doors

Could you share the necessary steps for removing the front door trim panels? A friend of mine has a '12 Impala and wants to install new door speakers. Thanks.

Yeah I can take some pics and tell you the steps to remove them when I get my deadener Monday since I have to take them off anyways it's really easy to take them off takes about 5 minutes at the most

Could you share the necessary steps for removing the front door trim panels? A friend of mine has a '12 Impala and wants to install new door speakers. Thanks.

Yeah I can take some pics and tell you the steps to remove them when I get my deadener Monday since I have to take them off anyways it's really easy to take them off takes about 5 minutes at the most

That would be great and very much appreciated too.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

I couldn't agree more about the rear speakers, just waste to me. Beef up those fronts and you should be good to go. Depending on your taste or if you just want louder vocals then pa speaker will be your best bet. Just my .02

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Glad to hear it. just do some research. I put coax in the once and didn't care for the output and so now on its comps only on rated+ power. Like one guy said you can always turn it down, hard to get louder.

Multiply speakers in the doors will be hard with out fiberglalssing.

Archived