Where to run power wire?! 2003 Escalade...

Wondering if anyone had experience running multiple runs of 1/0 OFC in a 2003 Escalade or Tahoe? I need to run a total of 4 runs (2 positive and 2 negative) to the cargo area. I upgraded the wife's ride with dual alts for her upcoming build and looking for input for running the power wire.

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

You can run that thru the firewall, hole is pretty big, You'll have to get creative with placement, or run them thru outside with some grommets in the cargo area

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Along the frame or under the carpet would be good. If you're worried about possible damage to the wire along the frame, then get some pvc to put it in or something and some sturdy zip ties or straps to hold it in place

I have industrial zip ties from Digi-Key I just can't locate a good spot on the truck. As for the Firewall where is the large hole?

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

The one I ran my initial power through is a little to the left of the steering column when looking under the dash. But for multiple runs you're better off drilling your own hole big enough for your needs. Which I will be doing soon for a second run

thanx for the input. reedal I used your suggestion, was a close fit but it worked!

2002 Forester

Archived