Hertz_So_Good Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Hey guys, I hadn't planned on upgrading my front stage, but last week I found a deal for a pair of brand new nendo pwx 6.5s and FT1 super tweets for $100. I jumped at the deal and told some friends about it. Their response was "send them back because it will be too harsh" I have never read anything but good reviews about this combo, so I am very confused. Can any of you shed some light on this please?
Carnines Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 PWX are good. Not a fan of super tweeters since they are pretty harsh.
Hertz_So_Good Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 Damn, was not wanting people to agree with them lol
Miguels Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 tune them right and you will be okay.. i have used the FT1 and they are not harsh unless you have them on your ears and put too much power to them. ive got them to sound okay if you wanted good tweets the rts1 are good tweeters my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Ive got mine to sound good, but I have 12 mids and only 4 tweets to even out the ratio. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Hertz_So_Good Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 I will be utilizing the factory tweeter area on my xterra, which is on the a pillars. And as for power, what is recommended for the tweets?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.