Sonic Electronix

so whats is a good 6.5'' speaker thats is at least over 100RMS?

Chrysler 200 Limited, 2.4L I-4 Cyl 9 Speed Automatic, Granite Crystal Metallic.

Built 6/15
MOD
Blue Led Interior Lights
20% Tint Windows
HRK HID KIT 6000K

ya i been looking at there sight, pretty dam spendy.. i have a good pair of the 1' tweeters in my car, but i need to replace the 6.5 i want louder ones..

man i am finding out all sorts of stuff between SQ and DD, they are both the same company & same address.. thats cool i know i will be happy with my SQ wen i place my order here in a few days...

Built 6/15
MOD
Blue Led Interior Lights
20% Tint Windows
HRK HID KIT 6000K

ya i been looking at there sight, pretty dam spendy.. i have a good pair of the 1' tweeters in my car, but i need to replace the 6.5 i want louder ones..

man i am finding out all sorts of stuff between SQ and DD, they are both the same company & same address.. thats cool i know i will be happy with my SQ wen i place my order here in a few days...

You get what you pay for.. and those aren't even really expensive comp sets. n8 runs 3 sets of them in his truck so you can hear them some here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198321-time-to-unveil-4-team-fi-15s-2-ampere-audio-tfe-80s/

Do a google search...there are tons out there...

Also, you do not need to focus on rms...50 watts is going to sound the same as 150 watts...adding more speakers will give you a difference!!

Also, you do not need to focus on rms...50 watts is going to sound the same as 150 watts...adding more speakers will give you a difference!!

Unless they are pro audio.. some pro audio speakers need more power to sound right

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/incriminator-audio-i-series-6-5-co-axial.html

i been looking at these, i like them, what do you guys know about this brand? im pretty sure its a good brand...

Built 6/15
MOD
Blue Led Interior Lights
20% Tint Windows
HRK HID KIT 6000K

Unless they are pro audio.. some pro audio speakers need more power to sound right

Pro audio does not sound very good though...just loud....and that's just my opinion lol.....I was talking about 6.5 in components.

Pro audio does not sound very good though...just loud....and that's just my opinion lol.....I was talking about 6.5 in components.

Pro audio just needs proper tuning.

Archived