Predictions?? i think tiger wont win. that is my only prediction :)

he shot 72 today and is 4 back.

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

iv met him once before and have since then not cared for him very much.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

fuck the masters. The crowd in augusta has made my job hell this week. I was assigned a job that runs only to augusta from savannah and back for two weeks. When I travel ( I live in motels 60% of the time ) to augusta for work we stay in a hotel about 3 miles down from the golf course. I have a corporate lodging card and stay in this hotel year round, sometimes 3-4 times a week. I have had my reservations cancelled by the hotel, I have been woken up by maids and told to check out, with nowhere to go and very little sleep , and it is impossible to get into any restaurant within walking distance to get a meal either before or after spending anywhere from 8-12 hrs on a train in the middle of the woods. These hotels can charge up to 300 bucks a night during masters week, and they require a either 3 or 5 night minimum reservation. My corporate year round rate ( company pays it , not me ) is like 30 bucks a 24 hr. period, no check in or check out times . The hotel owners that love our business all year when it is slow treat us like shit when the old golf drunks show up one week out of the year.

This has a trickle down effect, since there are no rooms, every train crew that comes to augusta this week has had to be sent back to their home terminal. We have a private company wide taxi service, ( they have about 6 drivers in augusta ) and they are slammed driving every one back home to where ever they came from. This meant that yesterday morning I sat at the railroad yard office for a little over 5 hours waiting on a ride home, after spending 10 hours ( all night ) on a train. I just wanted a shower and a bed, but nope. All on account of a damn golf game.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Stories ftw!

Not really anything excited like i ran into him somewhere and picked up some hookers but...

once when i was like 12 ish i saw him at a tourny in florida, nothing big so not like he was leading the masters :P but most ever player that came to the 18th tee were giving out there golf balls to the lil kids...well needless to say he did give out any and was obviously not even thinking about giving any out...case one

in 2000 i went to the PGA champ. in kenntucky during practice rounds i met him before he was heading to the putting green. i asked him how he was blah blah he said fine and that was it didnt seem at all interested which is fine and understandable... then durring the tourny on saturday. hes in the lead and i head over to see what he is doing and he hits one into the crowd and i get to where he hit it and he gets to his ball and doesnt pay the crowd any attention then the cameras come up and he was laughin and makin jokes with everone...so im just not a fan...but he is good :-o

fuck the masters. The crowd in augusta has made my job hell this week. I was assigned a job that runs only to augusta from savannah and back for two weeks. When I travel ( I live in motels 60% of the time ) to augusta for work we stay in a hotel about 3 miles down from the golf course. I have a corporate lodging card and stay in this hotel year round, sometimes 3-4 times a week. I have had my reservations cancelled by the hotel, I have been woken up by maids and told to check out, with nowhere to go and very little sleep , and it is impossible to get into any restaurant within walking distance to get a meal either before or after spending anywhere from 8-12 hrs on a train in the middle of the woods. These hotels can charge up to 300 bucks a night during masters week, and they require a either 3 or 5 night minimum reservation. My corporate year round rate ( company pays it , not me ) is like 30 bucks a 24 hr. period, no check in or check out times . The hotel owners that love our business all year when it is slow treat us like shit when the old golf drunks show up one week out of the year.

This has a trickle down effect, since there are no rooms, every train crew that comes to augusta this week has had to be sent back to their home terminal. We have a private company wide taxi service, ( they have about 6 drivers in augusta ) and they are slammed driving every one back home to where ever they came from. This meant that yesterday morning I sat at the railroad yard office for a little over 5 hours waiting on a ride home, after spending 10 hours ( all night ) on a train. I just wanted a shower and a bed, but nope. All on account of a damn golf game.

dang that sucks man hope you get some sleep :)

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Trevor Immelman FTMFW

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

X2,,, three strokes FTW!!

yes sir won that ish easily. funny though tiger didnt play very well at all and still was runner up :ph34r:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX