Gas Prices - What Is It For You?

3.28 in the 254 just filled up this mornin i wish i had my crx back (20 a week> 45 a week).... i'm still in highschool so money is scarce for me

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Detroit-Metro area is @ 3.45, somethings gotta change soon, if you think about it most people are spending hundreds even thousands of more dollars a month then they should on gas, lower gas prices and that money can go into out economy!!!

it's a proven fact that if everybody didn't buy gas for one day all on the same day... then gas would drop at the least one dollar...
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

For Diesel here in Denver I just paid $3.97 :(

$4.19-$4.33 here in Cali for Diesel ftl :( i needs to get my bizz underway so i can look into some Biodiesel... whatcha think Kev?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

we all need to pick a date... then spread the word... call all your local radio stations.... the news stations post it on all that forums that we can.... i would say pick the busiest day for the gas companies so it will them the hardest income wise... so friday, saturday, or sunday

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

we all need to pick a date... then spread the word... call all your local radio stations.... the news stations post it on all that forums that we can.... i would say pick the busiest day for the gas companies so it will them the hardest income wise... so friday, saturday, or sunday

keep us up to date guys... its a fact that shit works FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived