2013 maxima Ipad mini dash 2 X12s

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go again..im trying to get this finished up this week or next week for sotm september. I need that alternator credit..this is getting expensive. So heres some goodies.

2 bass amps strapped for 2200wrms 1 4ch 4x 75 polk comps and those off to the right are some really old skool memphis audio comps but the mid is kevlar composite and the tweeters are silk so the get loud smooth and warm..

20150907_093118_zpsouf2ahtb.jpg

Heres how i plan on mounting the amps

20150907_093042_zps7idsa2vq.jpg

Heres how i cut my 45s with a jig saw. I set it to 45 degrees screw a straight cut board the the one im cutting and just follow the edge to get a mostly straight cut

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Here we go again..im trying to get this finished up this week or next week for sotm september. I need that alternator credit..this is getting expensive. So heres some goodies.

2 bass amps strapped for 2200wrms 1 4ch 4x 75 polk comps and those off to the right are some really old skool memphis audio comps but the mid is kevlar composite and the tweeters are silk so the get loud smooth and warm..

20150907_093118_zpsouf2ahtb.jpg

Heres how i plan on mounting the amps

20150907_093042_zps7idsa2vq.jpg

Heres how i cut my 45s with a jig saw. I set it to 45 degrees screw a straight cut board the the one im cutting and just follow the edge to get a mostly straight cut

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived