Well you could use some wood glue or some gorilla glue on the threads of the screws incase they use a had held screw driver. Not much you can do screw wise if they have a cordless power drill.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

only thing ive done extra is aircraft grade rubber coated steel wire you can get at OSH i ran it through the box and through the basket. not theft proof- just makes it a bit harder.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Well you could use some wood glue or some gorilla glue on the threads of the screws incase they use a had held screw driver. Not much you can do screw wise if they have a cordless power drill.

when they took my stuff im pretty sure it got crow-barred off.

i had different bits in the woofer and some were broken in half, others wouldnt thread back in the original hole

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Damn i never thought ppl used crow bars!!!! Thats nuts. Well in that case Kapetol lol if they use a bar i think your screwed as would prolly be anyone. Id say build a box then cover it in sheet metal and weld the subs to the box lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Guest MegaloManiac

Mine is under a false floor, and my enclosure is bolted from inside to the spare bolt. and im using 2 kinds of security screws :) there is one more thing I did but I wont say what it is ;) pictures dont show either

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived