Second Skin Audio

24 inch sub SHD Or custom Neo (pix inside)

How you gonna get an SHD motor? Used?

Why do you say that? They are still available. Murphy just made a revision to the motor as well. There was a period of time they were unavailable but that was due to a supply issue.

Because he told me I bought the last two and there wouldn't be any more for quite a while.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Why do you say that? They are still available. Murphy just made a revision to the motor as well. There was a period of time they were unavailable but that was due to a supply issue.

Because he told me I bought the last two and there wouldn't be any more for quite a while.

interesting might be why hes insistant of the neo

Gotcha. I didn't know that, several people thought they were no longer available due to the supply issue last year.

As a side note, the awesome part about the 24 is it is completely bolt together. It has a clamp system for the surround and the motor bolts to the basket. You can literally unbolt the soft part assembly and pull it out and put it back in or bolt on a top assembly.

Archived