Carnines Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 So thinking of doing 1 or 2 sets of ppi 3 ways. I want to know if I can get by with 1 set of ppis on a substage of say 4 12in aa havocs on 2 bc 3500s. Would 1 set properly powered be enough or would I be better off getting 2?
White Lightning Posted July 25, 2015 Report Posted July 25, 2015 All depends on install skills there brother ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Carnines Posted July 25, 2015 Author Report Posted July 25, 2015 Master will is doing most of the work
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.