Anyone Know Anything? Memphis Bass2.2 Enhancer

well my buddie that owns the local shop called me today and said he got some new memphis products in today, and wants to try out this memphis bass 2.2 enhancer in my van?...

he says its got from 2.5-10v output line driver, adjustable sub filter , q adjustment , freq adjustment, slecetable ground, and balanced and un balanced rca inputs, but i know nothing about the unit, and if i let him try it out on my van, neiter of us have ever used one lol nor know how to properly set it...

and if i like it , it will cost me 140 dollars, and it also has a remote for it as well,

anyone know anything about it, as far as is it worth it or worth geting for use with spl and not sq, sq is the last thing i care about lol... :blush:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i think its just there own version otf the epicenter im sure you know what a epicenter does processes music that has no or little bass and give you a shitload of bass i dont think it would help your van much unless you want to listen to a little espanol or jazz or good ol rock. :lol:

smdsig2.jpg

pssp lol thats not anything im interrested in , lol.

i do need a line driver but ill tell him to get me a strict line driver

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i threw it in the van anyhow, just on a free test run, and its a little more advanced as far as i care to adjust, it has a solid cover that the logo that lights up and 3 leds (that do nothing) poke thru, well me and my buddie adjusted it, and on a song with bass naturaly i have to have the remote all the way down, but them songs that dont have any bass to speak of, turn the remote and you can tell when it makes the song come alive and it gets nasty, but it likes to play the low notes that make my subs just flutter and move massive air with no sound, so i think i have to turn the freq up alot to only boost the freq my box is made for instead of them supper 25-35 hz lows.. all and all im impressed with what it does to a near bass less song, but other wise its not going to stay in the van even tho it is sexy lol... its just not what im looking for, so ill go back monday and swap it out and try the memphis line driver and see how i like that on my cake

and for the picture whores ill have pics of it up tommrow along with all the adjustments

lol well here are the pics, i didnt bother puting the main cover back on the bass2.2 but it does look 100x's better with it on, its off because of tinkering with the adjustments ect...

and excuse the mess, i didnt unhook the "bad amp but when i get it back it works" lol..

DSCF3829.jpg

DSCF3835.jpg

DSCF3836.jpg

DSCF3837.jpg

DSCF3839.jpg

lol i wont swear by them but be damed if the amps arent sexy

their subs are subs, there mojo is a monster tho