kmb504 Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 A friend of mine recently bought a kicker cwrt 12. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with these in a ported enclosure and what frequency would you recommend the enclosure to be tuned to.
RainStryke Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The user manual gives you the recommended specs: http://www.kicker.com/app/manuals/subwoofers/compRT/2015_CompRT_Rev_B.pdf Vented Maximum is the specs i'd go with.
firebirdude Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 It's a shallow mount subwoofer. You need that? I just installed two 12" CompRTs in a vented enclosure in a pickup last Saturday. Shit banged. I've personally used the previous version, the CompCVT, in an old Ranger I had. Shit banged. Donno what else I can do for you....
White Lightning Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The user manual gives you the recommended specs: http://www.kicker.com/app/manuals/subwoofers/compRT/2015_CompRT_Rev_B.pdf Vented Maximum is the specs i'd go with. Absolutely Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.