Lite203 Posted July 31, 2015 Report Posted July 31, 2015 New build coming soon. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab -4x SA-8 V.3 D4's -1x Set of Ppi P.65C3's -2x R1200.1d's -1xR250.4 -4x Kinetik Hc600's (Particulary for the place I'd like to put them, which is right along the back lip behind the seat) -GT Mat entire Cab -Possibly a H/O alt if I'm still hungry for power but I'd like to get all this done first. 1 Run of 0/1 Gauge from starter battery to a distribution block at the back hooked to all the batts, same with ground, ported box forward firing subs underneath rear seat, which will be raised an inch or two with some custom brackets so I can get some more air space. Like I said earlier I plan on butting the 4 batts along the back of the cab on the lip behind the seat and the amps will be above them on a board wrapped in something and bolted to the cab I'm thinking. Distribution blocks are unknown as to where they will be located. My goal is to make the build as clean as possible with some wrapped leather pods, and still debating what I'm going to do with the sub box once it's built. Things I need to get done is have a ported box designed to spec. This is probably the most important thing that needs to be done. And to mention this is my first ported box build, so it should be interesting. It would be nice to get some box ideas from someone that knows what they are doing when it comes to ported boxes. Also, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask them.
Lite203 Posted August 5, 2015 Author Report Posted August 5, 2015 Perhaps it's time to go to a different forum since this one apparently isn't noob friendly.
mikercw Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 I wouldn't say its not noob friendly..... There are SOOOO many sections on this site that not every post gets looked at or wrote on. Being new to sign up on here, but not from reading this forum for some time. It's a pattern that I have seen-sometimes it takes awhile for some to reply lol "If it ain't broke, dont fix it"--- said no Audio guy ever!!!
mikercw Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Post some pictures of the interior to give a better idea of location.... See how much room you have to work with "If it ain't broke, dont fix it"--- said no Audio guy ever!!!
reedal Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Not really sure what kind of replies you were expecting to a list of equipment for a build that isn't happening yet, and no pictures or questions. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
LoweredA34 Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 need to post max dimensions for anyone to help you with a box anyways
yurvalentine Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Posts fall through the cracks sometimes, don't take it personally. And pictures will get a lot better response no doubt, so try that. If you are having trouble designig an enclosure come with specific questions, and draft up a design. Not many people want to design an enclosure for you, but plenty will help you on the details.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.