Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Reconing old subs.


Carnines

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since AA isn't responding i'll ask you guys. I have v1 aa havoc motors... can I recone them with the v3 havoc soft parts?

EDIT: AA responded so it's all good.

Posted

I think even though the motor is different, the gap is still the same.

From v2 to v3 is just a cooling change on the pole.

Also iirc they no longer are doing the full cone style dust covers like you would have if its a v1.

But I would really wait to get a reply from them, or have your dealer that is getting you the recone contact them to speed things up.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2871 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...