Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

09 silverado lt build.. 12s? 15s??


757lmj

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just got a crew cab 1500. There are 2 seats in the back. One seat for 2 ppl and the other for 1. I'm taking the 2 seater out. That's the room for my box. And it must fit in and out the door. The external box dimensions can be 22.5X32X40. I already have a q3500.1 and supplying power won't be an issue. Adding amp won't be either. What will give me the loudest lowend? 37 and below.. with the room i have. Still want highs tho I have 3 t812s now. On a 1500bdcp. I want louder low notes. I want this thing to be crazy. 2 zv4 12s? 1 crossfire 18? I just havnt heard all the high end subs in person.

Posted

With just a double baffle and single walls everywhere(not how I'd build it), he's got 13.7 cubes net before subs and port displacement. I'd do 2 15s for the most cone area possible over a single 18" sub. Any sub in the 1500W RMS range and you're set. Subs up, port up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I too would like to see a tape measure on those dimensions to KNOW that the Box size you mentioned will fit.

If it will, subs still firing up, port firing up on the driver's side.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7438 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...