Second Skin Audio

Thoughts & suggestion's welcomed

Ok, I just got the vehicle I've been wanting for a long time now, and now would like to get some thought's,ideas,and suggestion's for this vehicle. It's a 2001 Chevy Blazer Xtreme,two door,and I'd like to finally be loud,low,and pull hair trick's,without walling it,or taking out the back seat's. I have tried to ask for help in other project's in the past,and mostly with not much help,but hopefully I can get some help on this project,since it's what I have always wanted. Any box ideas,picture's,and experience would help a lot. I already ordered the H/O alternator, 2/0 wire,and four AGM batteries,now I need some suggestion's. I'm wanting to stay in the 7k range in power.Thank's in let's get loud..

It really depends on the space you have to work with and what kind of box you are wanting to build. I'd suggest looking into the member build logs and seeing what interest you the most and what fits your budget.

What are you wanting to do for subs? Amp?

Non wall hair tricks, that's a fun goal. Is gonna take cone area and power to do it. 7k should be enough, assuming you have the cone area part of the equation handled too.

Start measuring what you've got to work with and then go from there. That vehicle naturally gets pretty loud(2 Door Blazer on that bodystyle). I'd do a couple of badass 15s with the space I think you'll likely have to play with.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good suggestion's. I was thinking two 15's also. I've seen sub's up ,port back,and round port's,or port all the way across on the bottom. Any ideas? Rough measurements are 38" wide x 21" height x 24" depth. My goal would be to be loud,low,and do hairtrick's. I've always wanted to accomplish that. So,any thoughts,ideas,and suggestions are very welcomed.

Archived