(4) SQ HDS312s moving from 5^3 sealed to 15^3 4th order in 2007 Silverado Ext Cab

Gonna do some deadening tomorrow. The roof is still in question. Not sure a few layers of rubber deadener is gonna cut it. I want to glue a piece of mdf to the roof but have to get the headliner down to see what were working with. Autotek MM4000 shipped to repair shop in California today. So before long the power will be up by 33% and the truck hopefully wont' flex as much.

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

Headliner coming down. Time to deaden.

20150827_155707_zpsnphrlgd0.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

3 layers of peel and seal from lowes. Headliner is back up and holy shiit at how well it works. The back wall under the glass and roof rattled so bad. They still flex bad but you cant hear the rattles over the music anymore. 50 bucks worth of deadener solved the problem.

20150827_162644_zps54qj5xvu.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Unfortunately there wont be any more updates to this build log. Kinda sucks since I chose this forum to put the effort into the updates. Still have vids of demos with the bigger amp, dual alt installation, and a dmm gain setting vid.

I'm not really one to hang out the dirty laundry and I tried to PM meade but he has his settings for no pms. He also doesnt list an email or contact us link anywhere that I can see. So here's the PM.

Look Meade, Ive been around for a while. Like since you ran MTs while. And I've always had a lot of respect for you because of how youve managed to build a successful career in car audio. We should all be so lucky. But you were out of line last night and so was your SS rep. I simply asked for info on a specific product. A product that I have used before and had good experience with. So when people arrive and bash my decision of course I get a bit short with them. Then the SS rep shows up and flat out insults me because I didnt buy his product. He was so offended that someone on this board didnt pay 4 dollars a sq ft for his product that he felt the need to be a dick. It was childish. The money wasnt mine,the truck wasnt mine. The customer wanted a bargain solution and for 48 dollars we fixed his problem.

Not that the details matter. Ive always enjoyed the board but have been gone a long time. I come back for info and this is the response I get. Its a big disapointment from a previously very loyal fan.

2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Meades email is easily able to be found....
Your a hack job using roofing materials as deadener and still crying over something so stupid and that you are wrong about.

Something that was proved correct by countless people but you still seem to think your answer is right.

You came and insulted a paying vendor and pretty much told him he was stupid, along with everyone else in the thread and then try to play it off like you know better because your a business man too....

If you where a real business man like you claimed you shouldn't of used roofing materials for deadener on a customers car. A real business man would of up sold the customer to something that was correct for the job and educated the customer on why you should use this over that.

I can assure you that Ken from SecondSkin can careless whose deadener you really buy as long as your getting something that is legit, and getting educated.

He didnt try to cram his brand down your throat like you claim, he replied with FACTS.

Never once does Ken say to buy his brand over a competitors at all during his whole time on the forums.

However he can if he wants since he is a paying vendor of this site.

Man I dont know what is worse "mr know it alls" or "mr me toos"...

Since this there will be no farther updates in this build log like you claim, and your still dragging your feelings through the mud this thread will be locked.

Archived