Second Skin Audio

would you suggest it to someone for a daily driver?

Depends on the physical layout of the box.

Keep in mind that there shouldn't be any performance difference between a properly sized aero port and a properly sized slot port.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Most problems with aeros are fitting them when they need to be too long, aside from that they will work for any application and produce a smaller box than their slotted alternatives.

So I can take the port out and be like "man I want to be tune to 40hz today" and then later be like " I want to be tuned to 30hz today"? Would it just be easier to tune your box correctly? Triticum, you know what kind of music I was looking for in my last post. What would have been your suggestions based off the music for tuning?

You can change tuning at will,without making a new box but it's not all that easy, the best way to implement them would depend on what you are trying to do and whatyour setup is.

So I can take the port out and be like "man I want to be tune to 40hz today" and then later be like " I want to be tuned to 30hz today"? Would it just be easier to tune your box correctly? Triticum, you know what kind of music I was looking for in my last post. What would have been your suggestions based off the music for tuning?

Also don't forget when you change ports to change your sub sonic filter (if your amp has one) as well. So as to not bottom out your subwoofer(s).

Archived