Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

i'm loving the gravity idea- and the plentiful potential energy it holds...

the question is how do you rise up something that has been dropped without each motion canceling each other out!!!!

-Drew

Thats why you need multiple cylinders

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

the question is how do you rise up something that has been dropped without each motion canceling each other out!!!!

-Drew

and don't forget with this idea there is still some combustable force involved

just alot less of the combustible force

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

as material falls it is also lifting material up, and in the process makes energy by turning turbines in the downward process.

^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

If I'm not mistaken Chevy is useing a system this year in thier V8s that actually shuts down 4 out of the 8 cylinders when that much power is not needed.

Terryswork001.png

that power is ALWAYS NEEDED!!!!!

the advantage i see with my original suggestion of a subwoofer based drive system would be that changing the frequency "played" would increase the speed of the drive effectively acting like a car does today- very suited for transportation just not mass production of energy such as wind/water/solar etc being mentioned

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

would it be possible to use a single spark plug to fire only 1 cylinder and start a chain reaction.

I did just realize a probblem, what about the weight of an engine with this idea.

well just ran into a problem

i made a drawing of a 4 cylinder engine using those magnets. if we use natural magnets we made a (theoretical) propetual energy machine.

if we use electric magnets we made a ghetto electric motor

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

my thoughts were more along the lines of how can i use mechanical leverage and pullies to turn several alts multiple times for every one turn of the actual motor.

use a massive motor to turn a crank that rotates 5alts, the first two alts produce enough power to continue the electrical within the motor and the other 3 to power your system (which any moving vehicle no matter how its powered will eventually have)

my biggest concern now, is the pure force of the motor enough to turn wheels. is it possible to create an electromagnet force strong enough to push 250lbs consistently.

-Drew

Random facts...

The power output of a reasonable amplifier MASSIVELY exceeds the horsepower output of a 50cc Scooter. Just how much of that is converted into kinetic energy by the woofer's motor is another question.

Second... have a read about perpetual motion - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

It doesn't work because of inherent inefficiency with ANY system... no matter how perfect your bearings are, there will still be friction.

By conservation of energy, energy OUTPUT cannot exceed energy INPUT. 5 alts takes a LOT of power to keep up... the only reason cars can get away with having lots of alts is because they produce a huge excess of power anyway - something Toyota is harnessing with the Prius, reducing the excess with a smaller motor and capturing what excess there is electrically.

Also, not to be a tremendous downer but...

-Drew

Chemical energy is far and away superior to gravitational when it comes to storing and releasing energy.

Gravitational potential energy = 10 x Mass x height... So a 1-ton mass held a metre above the ground has a GPE of 10000J.

Now then. Cabbage is a low-energy food, with about 80 kJ per 100g (when eaten)

Lets extend this out a little: thats 80000J per 100g, or 800J per gram.

So you can see that to release the same energy as contained in a 1kg cabbage, you have to drop 80 tons of mass from a metre, or a ton of mass from 80 metres :o

Petrol, on the other hand, is 4440000J per 100g. 1kg petrol burned = 44400000J = 444000 Tons dropped a metre. Ouch.

There's some interesting ideas floating around here but some of them... need a little more consideration ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

If someone would shed some light on this for me.

If I'm not mistaken there is plenty of technology out there that has been produced since the 1950s to solve alot of these issues.

Unforturnetly the oil companies and others that make thier money off the billions that go into the research and development of crude oil development offer anyone that comes up with new technology that would help solve alot of our probblems and put a damper on thier profits so much money the inventors won't turn them down.

So the inventors get bought out and thier technology gets filled away so no one can use these inventions to make life alittle more realistic.

So what we need is an inventor that can't be bought out.

After we find that, the inventor needs to come up with an idea that is not already pattoned by the oil companies.

Thats one of my theories and I conclude that from things I've read or from stories I have heard from old timers about devices that have been made over the years.

The bad thing with that is the solution has already been made and pattented you arant going to find some one who cant be bought and if there was hed just get killed .
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok try and follow me here

force at work gravity

u have a wheel with 4 pistons positioned at 45, 135, 225, and 315 degrees

the 45 degree piston is out the other 3 are in once the 45 degree piston reaches 315 degrees it is pulled in (using a small amount of power) then the 135 degree piston is pushed out at the 45 degree mark.

so 45 degree out 315 in 45 out 315 in

get it?

how about that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I would love to have a vehicle that didn't rely on 4,5,6,7 dollar a gallon gas. There are bicycles that have magnets that get you going at a good hustle. Now if we could only get that on a scale we can use for cars and our other vehicles. All of your ideas are great, we must test them and see IF it can work, and then once we know it will, make it work in the real world. But if we were to make these magnets or other devices, to make them function, or to make them takes resources.. even if its a hydroelectric plant, it still uses oil to lubricate the parts, it takes energy to keep the temperatures down. But once we get out of the hole so to speak, we can get a good start on cheap/free forms of energy.

My grandpa converted his dodge pick up to run on propane, and it worked damned well.. My cousin Chris was working for a company to do research on alternative fuels like hydrogen/ h20 cars...God rest his soul.

8v fury said:

Archived