Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

that power is ALWAYS NEEDED!!!!!

the advantage i see with my original suggestion of a subwoofer based drive system would be that changing the frequency "played" would increase the speed of the drive effectively acting like a car does today- very suited for transportation just not mass production of energy such as wind/water/solar etc being mentioned

-Drew

I hope to cuase not to much offence but I feel you might be alittle to far in the SCI-FIE land. Sorry.

But don't be offened becuase my idea might not be worth a shit.

The reason I don't want you offeneded is becuase thats what BRAINSTORMING is about.

Challenging someone to think and I don't feel anyone can alone can solve a massive probblem.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

we must test them and see IF it can work,

that is the biggest part

and i intend to try and test the ones i think i can make

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The bad thing with that is the solution has already been made and pattented you arant going to find some one who cant be bought and if there was hed just get killed .

So very true

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

that is the biggest part

Good on ya.. id love to help but the Government has bent us over a table and fucked us for all were worth and we are all but pennyless.

Now i dont want you to go and sell everything you own to get your project off the ground, and im not saying that your efforts are for naught.. i dont know. But it never hurts to try.

8v fury said:

keep throwin ur ideas guys

theres gotta be sumthin we can do

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I hope to cuase not to much offence but I feel you might be alittle to far in the SCI-FIE land. Sorry.

But don't be offened becuase my idea might not be worth a shit.

The reason I don't want you offeneded is becuase thats what BRAINSTORMING is about.

Challenging someone to think and I don't feel anyone can alone can solve a massive probblem.

none taken of course ;-)

brainstorming is brainstorming and i would like to think that this idea is conceivably possible although highly inefficient and not suitable for larger applications.

I kinda want to start selling Biodiesel and selling it just off the highway for <2$ a gal...

maybe 3$ depending on the price of petrol diesel hahahaa

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

that is the biggest part

I'm in the very north eastern tip of TN Zip 37691.

Were you at in Kentucky.

I'm just a labor but by god if two people can meet up and work on something, then add another then another. It won't cost as much to do R&D if everyone works together and no one gets greedy.

I am one selfish son of a bitch but I know if people can get to gether with other people to help out others, Everything overall for everyone would be better.

Terryswork001.png

I'm in the very north eastern tip of TN Zip 37691.

Were you at in Kentucky.

I'm just a labor but by god if two people can meet up and work on something, then add another then another. It won't cost as much to do R&D if everyone works together and no one gets greedy.

I am one selfish son of a bitch but I know if people can get to gether with other people to help out others, Everything overall for everyone would be better.

i am mid kentucky 40379

prolly bout 3-4 hours away from u

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well just ran into a problem

i made a drawing of a 4 cylinder engine using those magnets. if we use natural magnets we made a (theoretical) propetual energy machine.

if we use electric magnets we made a ghetto electric motor

Are you talking about the ditrobution of wieght from the cylinders, if so you can do a straight line setup instead of the V design.

Then you can use timming to help balance.

Terryswork001.png

propetual energy machine

So now we need to figure out how to slow down and stop this machine? Right.

I gotta take a break from the computer.

But that is something I did not think about.

Terryswork001.png

Archived