Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

inefficient yes- so maybe not fit for country or world use but possibly for my own selfish needs if i can make it light enough.

i'm thinking a small kart or hybrid motorcycle.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

inefficient yes- so maybe not fit for country or world use but possibly for my own selfish needs if i can make it light enough.

i'm thinking a small kart or hybrid motorcycle.

-Drew

ah lookin out for numba one i see

but like i said it takes alot of power to move a sub enough to move a person and it would need to take way to much electrical power. u would have to recharge for like 10 hourse every 5 miles. and that is a high estimate for how long it will last

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

my thoughts were more along the lines of how can i use mechanical leverage and pullies to turn several alts multiple times for every one turn of the actual motor.

use a massive motor to turn a crank that rotates 5alts, the first two alts produce enough power to continue the electrical within the motor and the other 3 to power your system (which any moving vehicle no matter how its powered will eventually have)

my biggest concern now, is the pure force of the motor enough to turn wheels. is it possible to create an electromagnet force strong enough to push 250lbs consistently.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

my thoughts were more along the lines of how can i use mechanical leverage and pullies to turn several alts multiple times for every one turn of the actual motor.

use a massive motor to turn a crank that rotates 5alts, the first two alts produce enough power to continue the electrical within the motor and the other 3 to power your system (which any moving vehicle no matter how its powered will eventually have)

my biggest concern now, is the pure force of the motor enough to turn wheels. is it possible to create an electromagnet force strong enough to push 250lbs consistently.

-Drew

and that is where the problem lies

the amount of power needed to push the load plus the amount of power to recharge itself surpasses the amount of power it can reasonably put out.

with each alt u put on a motor it takes power away from the motor which means less pushing power. so with a certain amount of alts u can have an awesome charging system but u wont have enough force to move the load. so u would need to add another motor which will take more power.

that right there is the porblem with all motors. it takes power to make power.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Well wha tever happen to solar power being the next great idea? I member ealry 90s all the solar races in the midwest. Have we not built of that idea and made it better and more efficent?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

The way the world is going its gonna take car audio out of cars completley. The new hybrid cars run off 120 volt systems. I havent even figured out a way to put a system into one of these yet. Even if you do it could ruin the cars.

Point of the matter being is that we are the wrong kind of people to figure out new things (atleast i am) because i wanna keep my audio.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

that right there is the porblem with all motors. it takes power to make power.

YES!

ah the frustration.

my other random "out there" idea involves producing power for say a home which involves one thing that we have plenty of, is enough to move the largest objects, even the moon cant escape its grasp @_@

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

YES!

ah the frustration.

my other random "out there" idea involves producing power for say a home which involves one thing that we have plenty of, is enough to move the largest objects, even the moon cant escape its grasp @_@

-Drew

gravity contains massive amounts of potential energy but how do u propose on harnessing that power?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build