r_sherrer29 Posted August 15, 2015 Author Report Posted August 15, 2015 Why not delete the rear door speakers. I removed rear.speakers on all my vehicles. Does it sound any better with them disconnected? 2011 Silverado Ext Cab Pioneer 6100NEX SkyHigh 1/0 XS Power Polk db521 coax in rear Skar 6.5 Components Sundown SAE1000-D Fosgate P600x4
ToNasty Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 I don't have rear speakers in any of my vehicles for a reason. Other people might think dofferant but that's my opinion. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Stephen13 Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 I've got an '11 Silverado with Morel "Hyrid" comps up front and the same mid-woofers in back. Tried the tweets in the factory A-pillar location but ended up with them in the doors near the mid-woofers. IMO they image better there. I normally don't use rear speakers in my installs but I got a good deal on them so I figured I'd go ahead and use them. I would recommend spending your money on a quality set of comps for up front first and then adding the rear speakers later on down the road if you end up feeling that you really need them. I wouldn't bother with tweets in the back though. 2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab "Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.