thxsubwoofers Posted August 18, 2015 Report Posted August 18, 2015 These bring back some memories, finally made a video of it. This is how it all started for me.
Deeznutz Posted August 18, 2015 Report Posted August 18, 2015 I have 4 of these 12's (model CF1244). I am going to put on Ebay soon. Carbon fiber cones, chrome magnets. -Frank
thxsubwoofers Posted August 19, 2015 Author Report Posted August 19, 2015 The carbon fiber ones were nice, wish I purchased them before these back then.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Is that some dj magic Mike too? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
thxsubwoofers Posted August 19, 2015 Author Report Posted August 19, 2015 yups DJ Magic Mike - Feel the Bass
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 I knew it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.