Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

Votings started for sotm! Check out the builds and vote! I could really use the prize this month!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Man I want to see the build go down with 20 6.5 sub puppy's. Wall design plan looks tight.

Yeah man you need and alternator pretty bad. If the one you have is 40 amps.

I didn't know they put 40amp alts on cars anymore. Like 70amps alts and up.

Truck getting down dude.

Voting has started! Really need this alt to even consider the wall!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

I love your box man, I wish i had that kind of space to play with :)

Hey man vote for sotm!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Great job on the build fella, love small woofers B)

Hey man I'm trying to win sotm this month, really need the prize! Check it out and vote!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Some do, some don't. I just think it's just a cool feature ;)

Solid work for sure. Top craftsmanship. I probably would have mounted all the woofers cone up though. Dats a lot o wire. lol

Maybe just run all red or all black wire to the speakers? I think that would look better personally. Either way, awesome build man!

nice build. I have a couple of these subs also that I got last year and hoping to to a mini 4th order with them.

Very nice work sir!

Loving it! Looked though you sdime build too...cool. Funny note- I joined an enclose page on FB and you box was first thing I so on there.lol

Everything looks sick man. I especially love how you flooded this thing with pics. I don't think anyone got to reply on the first page lol

man I just read the whole log, love it man... great work. looking forward to where this goes for sure!

Build looks awesome. That box is killer.

It looks like someone had poopy butt in the back seat :lol:

Clean work, mate! Love it! Wondering what numbers will this thing put out :D

Hey guys! Making sure you all got to see the finished(mostly) build!

The last peice is an alt. Which just so happens to be the prize for sotm!

Get those votes in guys!!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Nice bro, I was really up in the air on who to vote for in SOTM last month. I know where my votes going this month.

poor little sidekick gon get its doors blow off! :good:

The box came out sick lookin. Looking forward to seeing how the rest the Sidekick turns out.

damn man this build is so sick!!! your work is top notch for sure! lets see some videos

very nice build! lots of pics makes everyone smile! you definitely have some skill. this should turn out to be outstanding! :hi: lookin forward to the finished product!

nice work. coming along nicely

Man you guys have some catching up to do! Lol it's come a long way. Check out sotm that's the final peice I need! Make sure to vote!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Didn't realize I had this many followers to my build! I may have a shot for sotm this month! And I really need it! Please vote guys!

And as an update. Well the past 5 days have been long. Had to pull the motor to stop some bad leaks. She's back together and running now!

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

Woohoo no more oil leaks!

Need those votes for sotm. Currently tied for 2nd/3rd.

Get those votes in guys!

Let's get this wall started!

20%206.5%20wall5_zpsxvhls6fj.jpg

2016-05-13_10.35.12_zpsimnxisrn.jpg

2016-05-13_10.17.40_zps7riwww51.jpg

IMG_20160428_105732_zpslf0rdkx7.jpg

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Posted

I thought about it but sadly I didn't get any pictures. I was more focused on getting the motor fixed and back in and driveable

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1080 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...