what type of difference will i notice voltage wise, ive been noticing more and more of a drop so time to upgrade it more

will i notice any db difference? and could i just do 1 run of pos and neg in 0 gauge to one batt, then from that to another??

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what type of difference will i notice voltage wise, ive been noticing more and more of a drop so time to upgrade it more

will i notice any db difference? and could i just do 1 run of pos and neg in 0 gauge to one batt, then from that to another??

thanks

If youre dropping volts anything will help... Well besides a cap. And yes you can wire battery to battery, but a buss bar would look better... :D

EDIT: Battery’s are just a band aid on your electrical. But for what you’re running you should be fine with batts.

Edited by spl explorer

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

If you’re dropping volts anything will help... Well besides a cap. And yes you can wire battery to battery, but a buss bar would look better... :D

the batterys will be hidden by a amp rack.....but will i see any sound gain? and is this a good choice, or any other batteries i should look at that wont break the bank

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the batterys will be hidden by a amp rack.....but will i see any sound gain? and is this a good choice, or any other batteries i should look at that wont break the bank

When I added my first HC2400 I noticed a little sound gain. But I had a HO Alternator before I added the battery. If I haven’t had the alternator I would have probably noticed a greater difference.

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

When I added my first HC2400 I noticed a little sound gain. But I had a HO Alternator before I added the battery. If I haven’t had the alternator I would have probably noticed a greater difference.

so should i just got for two 800's or 1 2000?

i kno a drop is goin to happen unless i do 4 alts like steve (which im not gonna do) just wanna keep it as minimal as possible

is there any other brand i should be lookin at?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

If you’re really on a budget you could possibly look into a Yellow Top. Like $160... Place that right next to the amps.

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

If you’re really on a budget you could possibly look into a Yellow Top. Like $160... Place that right next to the amps.

w/e batt i get itll be next to the amp, i just dont know what type of battery to get without going insane on price

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

honestly, even tho this is more money, ive always gotten the highest batterys because if u ever decide later to go with 2 more subs or 1 more or whatever u may want, ur gonna need another battery. if u have the highest battery u can get u might possibly be able to get away with the biggest one... basically if u get the best to start with then u wont have to upgrade the battery when u get more subs

bassaddictio8.jpg

w/e batt i get itll be next to the amp, i just dont know what type of battery to get without going insane on price

Then I would do a yellow top! Anyone else agree with me?

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*