Spl Max Cup Event In Tucson,az

The first SPL MAX CUP event of the series for region 3 is april 27,2008 @ Absolute Sound Systems in Tucson,AZ . Looking like we will have a pretty good turnout so far can't wait to give the highest points earner $100!! Here is the info for the event come out and score some points and take a crack at winning some dough!!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Wh...ionID=200957287

The first SPL MAX CUP event of the series for region 3 is april 27,2008 @ Absolute Sound Systems in Tucson,AZ . Looking like we will have a pretty good turnout so far can't wait to give the highest points earner $100!! Here is the info for the event come out and score some points and take a crack at winning some dough!!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Wh...ionID=200957287

well good luck AZ............ I hope you guys do have good turn outs. In order for someone to have a shot at this you need full brackets.

I may be making this show............Just gotta wait and see.

J

I hope to see you there come out and try to win the $100 prize money bring some friends lets get AZ back in the game and give the other regions a run for there money!! It wont be easy Cali has some heavy hitters and so do some of the other regions but I believe there are some serious bassheads out here in AZ that can get the job done!!! Weather should be real nice for the show and I may bring some other goodies to give away to some of the top performers!!

Hopefully I can be one of the front runners in Street C (where I believe i would be).............and I am tryin to get support drummed up here man, but u need to contact some shops down here.

AutoSoundFX in Sierra Vista has alot of people around here who like to talk about what they did on "the mic" but their mic leaves alot to be desired.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Hopefully I can be one of the front runners in Street C (where I believe i would be).............and I am tryin to get support drummed up here man, but u need to contact some shops down here.

AutoSoundFX in Sierra Vista has alot of people around here who like to talk about what they did on "the mic" but their mic leaves alot to be desired.

J

We have been calling shops but I will make some more calls today!