Spl Max Cup Event In Tucson,az

ill go...

This is the start of the SPL MAX series so come to the show get your first points and then hit the rest we will have 10 shows total for the arizona region. And bring some of your buddies the more we have the better chance you have at getting full points for each show. And if you have a buddy that you want to team up with you can go for the team points also but you have to let us know prior to the first show about the team. Hope to see you there!!! And Kimo if you come down I have a pair of 10's you could borrow I could make a quick box and you could do the 129 class ;) .

This is the start of the SPL MAX series so come to the show get your first points and then hit the rest we will have 10 shows total for the arizona region. And bring some of your buddies the more we have the better chance you have at getting full points for each show. And if you have a buddy that you want to team up with you can go for the team points also but you have to let us know prior to the first show about the team. Hope to see you there!!! And Kimo if you come down I have a pair of 10's you could borrow I could make a quick box and you could do the 129 class ;) .

its long shot but, you never know shit happens.

so what is the middle ground between nor call and AZ?

its long shot but, you never know shit happens.

so what is the middle ground between nor call and AZ?

As far as a show stand point I think it would be Vegas might be a little further from you but there's really not much else past vegas that I see.

If u got FLYERS I can take them to the shops............and hand them out to the parking lot "kings" I see.

And how about a multi pointer in Tucson??? Might draw some New Mexico people

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

If u got FLYERS I can take them to the shops............and hand them out to the parking lot "kings" I see.

And how about a multi pointer in Tucson??? Might draw some New Mexico people

J

I have flyers but I don't know if I will back in the tuscon area before the show. Absolute Sound Systems should have some flyers at the shop. Maybe we can get a shop down there to hold a multi-pointer.

Edited by cox1970