FI BTL On Bc3500 Help!

so another update, I pulled sub all connections are tight, final impedance at the amp is 1-1.1, I went to a NESPL event in Mass yesterday and met EXO.. was talking to him for awhile about my issues and he agrees it is a combination of amp not getting enough signal from LOC and the box isn't built right.. really down to earth guy he gave me a demo in his ford, 6 18s on 24k.. took my breath away

anyone care to school me on the DDM? how to use it and or how it works? thanks ahead of time :good:

do you mean DMM (Digital Multi-Meter) or DD1 (distortion detector by SMD)?

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

The directions that come with the DD-1 are really basic and easy to understand. You should have no issues as long as you follow them. Please do not use the -15dB track, for your subwoofers safety. -10dB is pushing it for most music. The fact that you're using an LOC would have been helpful in troubleshooting your problem.

The directions that come with the DD-1 are really basic and easy to understand. You should have no issues as long as you follow them. Please do not use the -15dB track, for your subwoofers safety. -10dB is pushing it for most music. The fact that you're using an LOC would have been helpful in troubleshooting your problem.

I ripped everything out last night and started from scratch. took my time and re wired everything its kind of a pain in the balls since my A4 has the non bose system... still has factory rear amp so wiring was a little confusing at first, re wired everything up and I still cannot get the amp to draw enough power im really getting to the point that i just feel like ghost riding my car into the ghetto with the keys in it hahahaha

So why do you want to retain factory radio?

What LOC are you trying to use?

because I don't feel like ripping my car apart again haha but no seriously I figured it would be fine I read somwhere that my OEM HU has 10v pre out voltage

my last build was my gti on a LOC with 2 XXX 15s on 2400rms and it was 5x as loud I dont get it :fool:

What LOC are you using? Or are you saying the OEM radio has RCA preouts?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142LOC80/Scosche-LOC80.html?tp=2001&awcp=1t1&awcr=30250743203&awdv=c&awkw=%2bscosche+%2bloc80&awmt=b&awnw=g

this is the LOC

I meant to say my HU is powering just front speakers and is somehow amplified to 10v from what ive read online, and my rear speakers and oem non-bose sub is powered by a trunk amp

Archived